Thursday, April 03, 2008

I'm finally on the PC! Yeah, all hail me babey.

I think I'll post the pictures in a later post because I've got something else in mind to blog about.

Today, I met up with me uncle and aunt for dinner.

First, we planned on having punggol nasi lemak. It was raining pretty heavily on our way there. To our dismay, it was closed. Kua kua kua. Me uncle suggested teochew porridge but skipped that idea.

Next, we decided to head to compass point. It would be more convenient cause it's indoors and more choices to offer.

On our way there (still pouring like mad as usual), my aunt suddenly thought of eating fish. She was talking about the steamed fish she had previously at jln kayu.

So my uncle asked me "Compass Point or Jln Kayu? NO ANYTHING! You decide.."

So I was like "Erm.. Hmm.. Ahh.. Err..."

Then my aunt and uncle started making the "tick-tock" sounds you often hear on game-shows when time is running out kinda thing.

So I was like "Cannot! Can I have a lifeline?! Too stressed!"

Then my uncle said "You want to peek or copy?" (Obviously mimicking "Are you smarter than a 5th-grader"!)

Then I thought and thought for a short while.

"I WANT TO DROP OUT!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

We laughed like mad in the car and we still couldn't decide on what to eat.

In the end, my aunt said to go to jln kayu cause she wants to eat the steamed fish so we headed there. Phew! Case settled.

After ordering our food, we started chatting and debating about stuffs.

The 3 of us can have the most interesting talks ever! Especially between a married couple with their 15-going-16 niece.

We can talk from anime (aunt is crazy over Bleach. she watches the dvds til 3am every day according to uncle), xbox (uncle finally bought one! I'm super excited cause I've been cordially invited over to their place to assist my uncle in Halo 3. Whoo!), heroes (the TV series that just ended their 2nd chapter. we even predicted what is going to happen in chapters 3 and 4. super deep and imaginative! writers should seriously hear us out! *hints.) to $50 movie tickets (the ones specially for couples, got reclining seats, food served in the theatre, blanket and such).

Really amazing chats/debates/talks/conversations and what have you.

I'm looking forward to this Sunday for Halo time! Hope nothing crops up suddenly. Grr, hate it when it happens. But I hope for the best. :)

I have so much homework to do. Procrastinate procrastinate procrastinate. It's what I do best.

No wait, sleeping definitely tops the chart or maybe not? Gah.

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home