Tuesday, April 01, 2008

I'm supposed to be doing work now but lemme sidetrack abit (or a lot if you count the past few hours of me doing erm, stuff.)

I was feeling pretty bored. Wanted to take a short shower and then CSI had to come on and I was hooked. The season on Channel 5 is much slower than on Star World's but it gets to me every time.

Anyway, I was bloghopping and I chanced upon an advert (shown at the bottom of my sidebar, can't seem to post it here). I decided to register for it.

"It's time to earn more with your blog."

Monaye monaye monaye. That was what attracted me to it. Wouldn't it do the same to you? Heh.

My job is to write on my blog as a form of advertisement. The tasks will be assigned to me and I may or may not choose to do them. All up to me.

I think the better you do them, the more you'll earn. Right?

Right now, I'm taskless and doughless.

:(

I don't know if I'll earn anything through this though.

Oh well, never try never know.

I think I'll join more of such websites. Any recommendations, anyone?

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home