Sunday, March 30, 2008

Take my strong advice,
remember to always think twice..

I skipped tuition today because I was feeling some sort demoralised. I walked to the bus stop and sat down for awhile. Then I decided to walk back home.

No idea what was going through my mind at that moment.

So..

I heard from fellow brudder that someone totally dissed my friend for her dancing. Seriously yo, you diss a friend of mine, I diss you. Like you actually dance better than her? If you do, then my apologies but you don't so you suck.

To think we actually let you into the group then you go talk bad about one of us. So immature of you.

Anyhoo, I'm so excited for Choices next week. Woohoo! Dancing on Friday was awesome. 6 of us totally rocked. Choreographed new moves and I must really start memorising them. Bleah. But we still rock!

Dinner that evening was unexpected. Met up with Ice at Hougang Mall to makan last minute. She actually texted me when I just finished showering and was about to fall asleep on my couch. Good timing man. Love you Ice!

I went home totally exhausted. Found my head nodding and nodding. No, I wasn't rocking or fiercely agree-ing. I was dozing off. At 11pm! And I dragged myself off the couch and headed to bed.

Cool eh?

Hehehehehe.

Still no pictures cause the computer is still down.

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home