Monday, March 17, 2008

I just got my "new" glasses and I must say, I require some time to get used to them even though I've worn them for months before.

I prefer my dark blue glasses more cause I look better in them. I think.

I look ... smart in my brown, metal-rimmed glasses. Don't cha think so?

I feel happy today. Well, relatively fine since it's the first day of term 2.

Thank God I've got a brudder like Haha to rely on to wake me up early in the morn! Love you babe, brudders for life.

School was fine. Jin's darker now. Ms Chen is still picking on me although I hand in my work on time. English with Haha was awesome.

Haha has the weirdest English command I've ever known, seeing she's originally an AG1 student. I'm not saying that AG3 students suck or anything. Oh well...

Art was fucked up. I so felt like piercing myself with the sharpened pencils and maybe tattoo myself with them while I'm at it. Seriously dude, I know we can't really paint, but if you could stop ranting about how we suck at it, MAYBE we could spend more time practising to get better at it rather than be told we can't right.

Knnbccb.

Chem practical after school was disastrous. My dark blue solution boiled and literally flew out of the test tube and hit a coupla peeps. Sorraye! I hurt myself too okay.

The chemicals got onto my fingers and literally burned the hairs of my fingers. Fer real. I felt the burning sensation for awhile. Ouch!

And after that, I think Kal accidentally let go one of his test tubes and all the reddish-brown contents spilled onto the table. HAHAHA!

Ashley felt lucky to be sitting away from the both of us.

Kal and I were so messed up. Throughout the whole practical, we were complaining about the heat (fans had to be turned off to allow our bunsen burners to work) and ironically, we kept sneezing and sneezing. What's up with us? I have no bloody idea.

Bus ride home with Naz halfway. Stupid air-con was not cold at all and it was such a hot day.

Then I slept the whole way on 147. Got home and got ready for tuition. Whee! I was actually early for tuition. Yay me.

And I just rescheduled my tuition timing. So I'm having tuition again tomorrow! Whee. Why am I excited? I just want to get it over and done with. Not that I'm uninterested. I want to learn everything as soon as possible and not lack behind. All with good intentions know. Heh!

Now, I'm at me bf house. So happy to be together again. Hohohohoho. Be jealous loon-toots!

Imma show you a really old-school picture. Well, not THAT old but it's a coupla years old already and you'd probably laugh at it but what da heck.

Those were the good ol' days man. Word.


Yes, laugh. Laugh all you want.

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home