Saturday, March 15, 2008

I wonder why guys bother to go to such extents to give girls such high hopes and then just crush them like waste paper.

You promised her so many things. Well, you were the one who initiated everything. She never asked anything from you, no expectations, no gifts, no walks home.

And yet you just happily walked away from her when she thought she could turn to you and trust you.

You fucktard.

Fuck you.

Boys are such idiots. All boys are. No exceptions.

...

I had a great time for dinner just now.

Had a great company, great muffins, great spaghetti, great drinks, great sausages, great movie and a great camera.

:)

Thanks for coming guys!

And thanks for always being there when I needed someone to talk to. Yes you. The one I walked to the bus stop with in the middle of the night.

I love you like hell. And I'll kill you if you dare leave me!

Heh.

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home