Sunday, March 23, 2008

Today was awesome.

Weather was weird but still fine.

It was cool during the noon, and it got hotter when nearing the afternoon. Ironic, eh?

I'll spare you the unnecessary details.

Curry was happy. Good for you! Glad you liked everything except the coughTAMPONScough.

You better utitlise it to its fullest and tell me how it feels, okay? Hohoho.

My thighs got burnt. Not cool at all.

I'm currently using my bro's lappy and the internet connection is pretty much fucked up. It'd be pretty inconvenient to upload pictures right now.

Another time, alright.

...


I owe Curry, Judd and Ratio money. Wohohoho, ma bad.

I'm so happy with my F21 dress! I thought I couldn't find it but I actually managed to find it and there was only one L-size left. God loves me yo.

I think it's the most expensive buy using my own money since forever.

I feel pretty proud of myself. I left a coupla things more to buy. Seriously hope I'll be able to get them by next week. So afraid they'd go out of stock or something, you never know.

Monay monay monay...

I've been buying so many things since the beginning of this year and I've yet to jot down my expenditures.

Must get to it soon. Or maybe not. No Zakk, focus! Or not. Hmm.

I wonder how I'd look like if I were skinny. Eee. Thin is okay, skinny never.

I think I need to shower. Or should I just shower tomorrow morning?

Feeling so lazy. Zakk, get your fuckin' ass off the couch.

Don't want!

:)

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home