Monday, March 17, 2008

Why do people do things that are bad for them?

And they (the things people do) don't actually do anything good onto the people themselves, or do they?

Say smoking, drinking, taking drugs? To piercings or even tattoo-ing?

Smoking is disgusting. Smelly, stains your teeth, bad for your lungs and expensive!

Drinking isn't nice. Actually, it depends on what you're drinking. Beer is bitter, so is wine and champagne. However, tequila, vodka, rum, barcardi and such is a totally different story altogether.

Drugs? Different kinds give you different effects. I think ecstacy makes you dehydrated. Why do you even want to get high from sniffing powder through your nostrils?! That's so uncool.

Piercings and tattoos hurt. A LOT. Most piercings can be taken out but they do leave behind nasty scars. Tattoos are permanent. Unless you get the temporary ones which looks 80% real but doesn't look good after a week. To get a tattoo costs hundreds, to get it surgically removed, it costs thousands.

Buang current right?

Well, if you seriously want to put yourselves into such painful and uncomfortable situations, by all means. I'm not your mother and I'll think you're cool.

Heh, call me superficial. Ain't everybody else?

I have a crush on the girl on Wet Seal online. She's hot. Like woah-hot. Seriously.

I also think Aly is hot. Not Alyssa from 4E, but the older sister of AJ. Can't remember their last name.

I think blondes are hot. Not the whore/slut-blondes, but the intelligent ones. Actually, I'm more attracted to the hair. Whoooooo, panas.

I love Jay to hell. Best best friend in the whole wide world.

Super patient, super cool, super awesome and super giving.

I think God loves me. I hope! Well, I'm not a bad person right?

But I think I'm going to be one soon. I'm going to start stealing money from people because I have a coupla things I want to buy.

So people, never show me your wallets. I might just be tempted to grab them when you're not noticing and you'll cry. Sure, I'll be there to comfort you, or maybe not.

Heh. March holidays are over people. Wake up!

I'm off to get my school stuffs ready now. Got school in the morning and I hope I wake up in time. Oh gosh, I'm actually afraid to sleep right now.

HAHAHAHAHA!

Yeah right.

Oh well, what da heck.

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home