Thursday, March 06, 2008

I think I'm about 80% recovered now.

And now the nose bleed begins, again.

I was so sure they were 95% gone but I was wrong.

My nose bled twice in school today. Thank goodness for classmates who actually bring tissue to school and are willing to share.

Rayner brought 2?! -_-"

I think boys who bring tissue to school are gay. HAHAHA!

I thought girls are usually the more hygienic once hence they use tissues to clean whatever most of the time.

But boys DO actually bring tissue. I'm awed.

Blood actually dripped onto the middle on my school blouse. Nazurah noticed it first and I was like "Shit, wtf?!"

Then I told Rayner I was emo and my heart bled.

HAHAHA!

English with Naz, Rayner and David is super funny! Suckle, milk, boss, haiyah fresh, tissue...

And sitting behind Yug Han is nice too. Very fun to disturb him! Did you know, he has such a long and slim body? I thought he was pretty tall but Jin says he's got short legs.

Oh well.


Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home