Monday, March 03, 2008

Headed to town today to get a coupla things done. And I'm proud to say, I feel pretty satisfied and am excited for a lil' somethin somethin.

Time to save up money and hopefully, I'll be super successful this time round and be rewarded. Yay me.

It got pretty humourous when it came to the time Ratio, Fifi and I decided to settle down at KFC for a break.

Usually, I'd strongly disagree with the idea of entering KFC but this time I thought, why not.

I ordered my usual shrooms burger meal. With add-on cheese fries. Super funny, I tell you.

Zakk : Erm sorry, about the cheese fries, can I have it WITHOUT the cheese please? Just the mayo will do.

Cashier : (Puzzled) Hmm. Just the mayonnaise?

Zakk : (Grinning) Yup!

*Cashier proceeds to get my order and realises his colleague got cheese into my "cheese" fries.

Cashier : I tell you NO CHEESE! BU YAO CHEESE! Aiyoh.

*Just then, a cashier from another counter walked past the cashier serving me.

Cashier from another counter : CHEESE FRIES NO MAYO! NO MAYO ONLY CHEESE!

*My cashier takes my cheese-less "cheese" fries and serves my order. Upon hearing what the other cashier said, we both laughed.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

So I thanked him and walked back to the table.


Lemme make one thing clear, I hate cheese. BUT I LOVE MACS' DOUBLE CHEESEBURGER!

I prefer my fries cheese-less. I know it's call cheese fries but it's also got mayonnaise in it, right? Heh.

And somehow, another person doesn't like mayonnaise added to his/her fries.

Poor dude-in-the-kitchen. Sorraye!

Then to my horror, Fiany ordered cheese in a small tub thang and it cost her 50 cents and she finished it all up in an instant.

Amazing.

It's Terence's birthday today so Ratio had to go off asap. Happy birthday you lil' bugger! How old are you anyway? I say, 3 or 4. Hehe.

OH OH.

On the bus ride heading to town, I sat with Ratio and toyed with her new handphone. It's super pretty and I was rather amused by it. Hehe.

I failed so many times in snapping pictures! Well, it wasn't really my fault to begin with! Her phone requires a few extra seconds to get the pictures saved. Well, excited me snapped pictures and turned the phone around. So the pictures turned out really blurry and disfigured.

Heh! Ma bad.

Gimme time and I'll master it soon enough okay.

So yeah, I was almost late to school today. Got up at 6.05am and it's considered late for me.

Screw you people who get driven to school or wake up later and still complain!

I was so disappointed with myself. The reason being that I'd miss the bus and miss seeing a certain someone and I'd have to take the mrt and then another bus to school.

Super troublesome, I tell you.

Thank God, I got to school in time.

Yay me for jay-walking.

Anyhoo, I've got to drag my lazy ass off the computer now. Gota get a coupla things done babey.

Until then,

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home