Friday, January 11, 2008

Wow wow wow.

I'm just super awed by some of the most amazing pictures.

Seriously.

Jaws 5 is coming out this year. I'm fucking excited! Big fan of jaws.

I totally fascinate over cool creatures! Especially those from prehistoric times.

And and, Jaws 5 is going to show a shark unlike any other, the Megalodon.

The world's largest shark, ever.

You think a great white shark is huge? Wait til I tell you this.

A great white grows up to 20 feet. Big right?

A Megalodon grows up to 40 fuckin' feet. Some even say about 60-100 fuckin' feet. Amazing or not, I ask you?

Woah. I really can't wait for Jaws 5.

I wana share with you a lil sth sth. Check these out.



Not sure if this picture is real though, but I like it.


The white one on the left is a great white's tooth. Now, check out the black one.

Still not impressed? Then look at this. How's it for a comparison?


Imagine a Megalodon to be swimming towards a bay. Say, Punggol Marina? Or East Coast? Haha.


Now, picture yourself at sea with your crew, friends, alone or whatever.

You're just relaxing, enjoying the sea breeze while waiting for a catch. Then you see a fin coming towards you.

You think, oh it's just a shark, nothing to worry. Besides, my boat is way bigger than it is. If it dares damage my boat, I'll shoot him in the head and bring him back to feed my fellow hungry people.

Yes, the TIP of the fin is small eh? The TIP of the fin...


Next thing you know, God greets you.

HAHAHAHAHA!

I wonder, did God create the Megalodon? Look at its fuckin' size. Dude, that's like really really one-of-a-kind.

Mummy, may I get a Megalodon for my sweet 16? I need a pet!

HAHAHAHAHA.

Think abourrit.

Jaws 5 will be da bomb.

Word.

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home