Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Me is back.

I just completed GH3 on Medium. So damn happy.

And then after that, had to play the Dragonforce song. Title is quite long, can't remember what it is though.

Hard is fucked up difficult as hell man. Now have to include the X button.

Tough.

Yes, I'm slow I admit. I was sick for a whole week, therefore I couldn't fully concentrate on GH3 and I had tons of other things to do, like eat and sleep.

HAHAHAHA.

My fingers hurt now. Like really hurt.

Before playing GH3, I played the guitar and practised songs. Attempted to sing, sore throat is still sticking around. Grr.

Zakk, focus.

Stop playing the PS2.



The video is awesome. Just watch the second half of it, too much talk at the beginning. Features Bill Gates and the amzing GH3. Together with the Champion of GH WHO IS A GIRL. And Slash comes out to do his thang!

Too amazing.

Thank Bill Gates. Thank Slash.

I think I've fallen in love with Slash.

Ahh, love is in the air.

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home