Monday, November 05, 2007

I thought I almost died just now. Seriously. But I felt better after throwing my dinner up. Oops.

It's morning now. Early, early morn and I'm still awake. Naughty naughty.

I hope I'll be able to wake up to go to school cause there's Art lesson! Whoopee..

Oh whatever, I've better news.

I'm going to get my $150 ticket to see LP today! Yeah, I'll be right in front of the stage. Staring into Chester's eyes...

Whoo! Yay me.

Well, this time, I told my bu about it and she was totally cool about it.

Here's a snippet of the convo we had over the phone..

Z : Mummy, so can I go a concert? Okay, not a concert. It's a band.

M : What's it about?

Z : Erm, it's Linkin Park. Ya know.. the band.

(She totally was against my bro listening to LP last time, during Chester's screamo days. Miss 'em!)

M : ... Okay.

Z : Uh? Can? Oh. Okay.

M : How much is it?

Z : A hundred, fifty...

M : What?

Z : No wait lemme explain.. I was thinking.. Hehe. Can you like sponsor me fifty bucks? Then, I'll pay the rest..

(I was thinking of more things to say to her to convince her... AND!)

M : Okay. Sure..

.....

AND I WAS LIKE WTF?! I was like so... NO WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE HOW I FELT.

So I thanked my bu, of course.

So yah, I'm getting my ticker tmr! And am going with Marcus, my erhemKINKYerhem friend. Hehehe.

I'm a happy bitch.

Sadly, neither Rad nor Fifi has sent me any pics. Sigh.

Fret not, I'll upload mine soon, but not now. Am too tired.

It's 2.34am. Cool shit.

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home