Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Hours more to go and Ima be witnessing the greatest show. I'm feeling quite uneasy because people are already going to start queueing up at 6am.

This time, it's no joke. LP is hardcore man, way worse then FOB. If I'm going to show up at 11am for LP, I think I'd be at the back.

I'm afraid of moshing too. Due to the fact that I hate people touching me all over especially if they are all sweaty and dirty, and I don't wana get hurt. HAHAHA.

Oh well.

Fiany can't make it for breakfast. I'm like, going to kill myself soon.

I'm really worried right now. Should I go there myself now?

Damn you Marcus.

Jo says all Marcuses are ANNOYING and that I totally agree. It's like they're taboo or sth, like a curse. Ya dig?

We have decided. It's called MarCurse!

Geddit? No? Yes? You stupid da! You smart da! Kapeesh.

I don't know what to wear. Oh man. I'm like, dying right now.

See my face!

Something's not right.

Oh wait, I'm hungry. But then again?

I blame MarCurse. Biatch.

Should I make my hair stand? Like this..

Should I? Should I?!

Ahh, I hate this.

Oh well, I'm leaving for Msia tomorrow.

I'll be back next week so yah. Bet you guys won't miss me. Hmph!

Even Jin and Marcus are ganging up against me. I think they're up to some Anti-Zakk scheme or sth. Babi hell.

Sheesh.

So yah, bye people. I won't miss you!


My gf is so the panas.

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home