Sunday, November 11, 2007

Yesterday's 5/6 Joy reunion was a success. More than half the class crammed into the living room of my place. Everyone was talking and talking and whining and whining about the heat and the food and what not.

I got to see most of my old friends and god have they changed.

We ordered 6 boxes of Canadian Pizza. Not enuff. Everyone was hungry. We also had cake and fruits! And drinks. Yay! Then everyone got stuck to the tv. Hahaha.

Okay, I got a few pics with me. So yeah, I'll upload them and show them to you aight.






Jo and Glor slept over. Was really fun. We watched Disturbia and American Pie.

And had maggi at the same time. Glor and Jo slept at 3am while I continued to watch Ellen show until 3.30am and I went to bed.

Woke up at 1pm the following morning. Crazy.

Watched Monster House while eating lunch. And they left.

Great memories.

I miss you all a lot a lot nyaxzxzxzxzx.

Muchos Gracias for everything. Muacks.

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home