Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I had one heck of a day today.

I was early to school. Well, I took a cab to school today and the cab-driver was really nice.

He was an Indian driver. Neatly dressed and polite. He greeted when I got into the cab "Good Morning Madam.."

I was like "Oh hello. Tanjong Katong Secondary School please."

And he drove really well, not saying other cab-drivers don't know how to drive. He did not purposely took his own sweet time to send me to school. He drove fast whenever he could and I got to school in a good mood.

Proceeded to class and got my nail polish removed. Hehe.

1st 2 periouds were spent in the Music Room just making it up for the Bazaar.

Then headed for Art lesson in the Art Room. I would never wana miss Art lessons esp with Ms Farah. Me, Zeng, Li Yuan and Ms Farah talked. About issues concerning school. Really cool know.

Then headed back to Music Room. Skipped A Maths. Fuck it.

And recess! Love love it.

Had the PW conference and it went well. Mr Hareesh was so nice to P.I.T (my group's name) and apologised a couple of time for the printing error. In the conference booklet, the name of all the groups' leader were stated.

SOMEHOW. My name was NOT on the booklet. I'm the freakin' group leader dammit, BUT SOMEONE just had to steal the limelight away from me. Was freakin' pissed. Ya know, like the pissed-ness you get while playing Monopoly and someone purposely owns part of the property you own. THAT pissed.

I love Mr Hareesh. I've been such an ass to him at the beginning. Sowie. :)

After school, headed back to Music room and was re-united once again with Jin! Missed her lur. She couldn't attend my PW session. Hurhur.

Then, it was time to BE the Drama Chairman. I went to seek Ms Lian's approval of using the Drama Room's props for my class haunted house. So responsible, I tell you. Hehe. Suck up!

It was so best in the Music room. Everyone was scaring everyone. Izzatul freaked out a couple of times by the same thing! Then I had a major headache. So major then I just sat down and played my PSP.

But, the longer I played, the more people crowded around me. Bigger headache.

Okay highlights.

-I ate Amir's Nasi Lemak which turned out to be Syamim's and he just looked at me. Sowie!

-Ate Mr Susu's Nasi Lemak too!

-Went around touching guys' pacs/tummies.

-Nas has really solid pacs. Too bad he's really thin, not my type. HAHA.

-Got buried in newspaper. Lots of them.

-I'm in charge of ghosts' make-ups.

-Yay, I don't know what else to say. Too long.

Chao.
-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home