Thursday, October 04, 2007

Bad hair days are really BAD days.

I tied my hair up way before I stepped into the void deck this morning at 0615. Something told me my hair was not going to behave so I quickly got my hair into a ponytail.

It was further worsen with Geog Elec paper+Fuckin' hot weather+CL listening paper+Ms Toh acting smart about the sitting arrangement+Fuckin' hot weather...

Made my scalp all uncomfortable and un-nice. Hated it.

My day was so much better once I stepped into the Art Room. Air-conditioned room with fans spinning at the same time. Whooooo!

Had consultation with Ms Farah on Art paper 2. Gah, you thought you're going to be over and done with with Art but NO, there's still paper 2 Zakk!

It was really a nice time having to interact with your fellow artist friends and helping the teacher at the same time. We talked about SO many things! Like really A LOT.

I was in the Art room from about 1200 to about say, 1500+. Approx 3 hours spent just talking to Ashley, Ameera, Jas and Ms Farah. You think waste of time, I think worthwhile.

Fuckin' hot day is not good. Makes me cranky and erm, unhappy. Period.

-----

I totally hate celebrities with no sense of style. Be it simple or complex (referring to styles la dey).

You're a fuckin' celeb, ya got dough. Ya think ya ain't got anythang nice to wear, go out and get a nice outfit! Ya think and ya think that ya don't know what to wear, HIRE A FUCKIN' STYLIST FOR YOURSELF AND LOOK GOOD FOR EVERYONE.

Goodness, so sakit jantung know.

It's really sad to see pretty/good-looking/not so good-looking but can tahan la/nice/etc celebs all dressed so shitty.

Makes us regular peasants just wana dig our eyes out and swallow them or sth. So sakit jantung.

I'm going to be a bimbo now and start critisicing celebs. Criticise together with me!


Ashlee just turned into a "stupid" girl with the leggings and skinny thang going on. Can't really see what she's wearing though, too dark. I wana rip off her hair and use them as extensions for mine. Sheesh.


YOU SO HOT YOU MAKE ME EVAPORATE INSTANTANEOUSLY. BUT I don't like the pants! The top half is fine but you would look so much better with a short dress. You look like some erm, kung-fu person know. Heart the colour totally.


Am watching ANTM now, but looking at your photograph, I'm so disappointed. Your face looks too oval, neck too stretched, breasts too squashed and hair too ugly. Don't like the feathery sleeves, the off-shoulder is too wide and the shoes are not nice. It just looks wrong TYRA!


Love the shades of red! However, I think it would look better as a dress. With her gold accessories, I think she's doing the greek goddess look. Ya know, long flowy dress with shimmering jewellery everywhere. The whole ensemble looks incomplete, somehow.


I'd make her my girlfriend if I could. So young, pretty, cute, blonde and the list goes on. WHAT'S WITH THE OVERSIZED BOTTOM?! You know you're vertically-challenged and THAT BOTTOM MAKES YOU SHORTER THAN SHORT. Adoi. Would have loved it if it was shorter, then I'd be typing and drooling at the same time and not frowning and ageing my beautiful skin. Sheesh.


I like the green against her skin. I'm just not happy with the foot wear. What are they called?! Even if she really wanted to wear them, she should... Ah, they look disgusting.


I love her skin tone! Green and orange looks good together but the pattern is really gross. She looks like she's been infected with hugh green chick pox. It's just weird. Love the hair and heels though.


I don't like blue but I kinda like this shade. Looks good on her but the cutting is definitely not flattering for her slim bod. Haiyah.


Erm, low-cuts look weird without breasts. Really! Is she wearing anything to hold her boobs? The bottom half is just a white and black cloth overlapping each other. Her smile is way too pretty for her dark do.


I'd rather be naked and have a flower behind my ear than wear that. Maybe it would look fine without the oversized flower. Her shoes definitely don't match.


I just wished JLo hadn't worn the bottom half of the outfit. Totally love the colours and cutting of the top. Stupid chicken-like pants.

Okay, I'm done.

I just washed my hair, feels so much better now.


I HEART HER HAIR! WHEN DID SHE HAD IT CHOPPED OFF?! HOW COME I DIDN'T KNOW?! Her blonde hair looks hot with her really fair skin. Short hair looks good on her. I wished my face could pull off that kinda look. Super jealous.

Bitch.

Alright.

Behold.


No comments.

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home