Wednesday, October 03, 2007

I'll be heading to Seoul Garden for dinner in awhile. Yay me.

However, I've fuckin' no idea what to wear. Not that I'm complaining for not having enough clothes. In fact, I've tons.

Jin and I planned to study once we reach home. Okay, maybe have an hour's break before getting started. But.

Approximately 3 hours have passed and still no progress. In a mo's time, I gota get dressed and head to town for dinner.

Wasting time ain't exactly a good thing, but if you're fine with bad results, then I guess you'll be fine. Hohohoho.


Thank you Olio bimbo for the notes. HAHA, I READ THEM KNOW! Coolio.

Black Eyed Peas coming to town to perform. Planning to go with bro but he's still unsure of his work schedule. He can be such a bitch know. Sheesh.

Linkin Park coming to town too! That is a must go. I don't care about bro's schedule. I'll just have to go alone if he's not free then. Sheesh.


Fear me people!

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home