Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I so have the urge to write songs right now, but then I left the lyrics in my English file which happens to be under my desk at school.

I wrote the lyrics during English lesson so that explains. I was feeling bored during English and the teachers were teaching students how to use words properly and all that jazz.

So I heed their advice and wrote lyrics with proper English!

No slangs. I think. And no vulgarities. Way overrated to put vulgarities in songs right now. Too many artists are abusing it, saying "fuck" all the time as if the word was taught by their mothers.

Tsktsk.

Stupid people.

I guess I'll just make up some tune first.

Gahh, I suck at doing that.

I miss jamming. Jayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, where are you?

I need to jam. I need to jam. I need to jam. I need to jam. I need to jam.

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home