Saturday, May 19, 2007

A few Sundays ago, Jin, Pat, Kian and I were all gathered at Pat's place. To do what? To cook!

Haha! I'm serious.

We were preparing for our Choices:Cooking so called final "test". Have to cook any dish that we have learned during any of our past lessons.

But for today, I'll probably only load up the pictures of Pat's house and not of the mess in the kitchen that we proudly made cause there are way too many pictures to be uploaded.

Okay, it's actually Pat's grandparent's place, not Pat's. Pat said since his grandparents are away, so it's okay to use their place.


Pat's kitchen. So neat.

Check out the view from his kitchen window!

The living room is freakin' spacious! Btw, that's Kian modelling in the picture.

Just take a look at the number of remotes. Amazing uh?

Just look at the amount of space!

I wonder who has so many pairs of feet?! Look at the number of slippers aligned at his balcony! Wow.

I think that's about the number of pictures that I'm uploading. Blogger doesn't really like me at the moment. And it's okay.

Hmph.

Chao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home