Saturday, May 19, 2007



Christina Aguilera's coming to town for her "Back to Basics" tour. I want to go and see her perform but the pricings are totally out of my league.

Damn...

Yes, I know it's so isn't Zakk to be watching this kinda things but hey, it's a once-in-a-lifetime thing and I do like Christina Aguilera's voice.

She will be performing on the 30th June, one night only!

Guess the ticket prices. Guess the cheapest one.

Maybe $45 or $65 is in your head right now... You're wrong.

So wrong I tell you.

Cheapest price is going for $98, excluding $2 booking fee.

Yes. And I doubt they are good seats. But I would still go for them if I could.

My bu will probably scream at me or something.

She doesn't even know I went to see FOB. HAHAHA.

I'm good.

Next up.


The "SMACKDOWN & ECW SUMMERSLAM" tour.

They are coming on the 28th July and I so want to go! Anybody interested in coming along with me?

The last time they came, I didn't go cause my bu thinks that I'm a girl and shouldn't be watching people wrestle.

Unfair!

But this time, I really really want to go! Gahh.

Cheapest ticket is going at $45 but I think I will probably go for the $65 seats since I think I'll be able to afford them.

Haha, hopefully my bu allows me, if not I will slit my wrists!

HOHOHO!

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home