Thursday, May 03, 2007

Smiling from ear to ear...

I seriously thought you were going to change. After all that you've been through, after all I've been there for you, but I was so wrong.

You always wanted me to change, but you ain't showing any progress either. I really wonder why. Shouldn't you be the one setting the example?

So what? - is not by your side, I am and you're using me just for that. So you just shove me aside, when you got your so-called "friends".

And then you ask me if I'm alright.

Yes, I'm fine thank you.

I've got the bestest of the best of friends ever in this world. Maybe, I wouldn't need you. I don't make use of you when I'm down, I never did.

Because you would never understand. Even though you always say you would.

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home