Sunday, April 29, 2007

First.

My bro's jealous of me because I can play Stairway to Heaven with the bassline and he freakin' can't.

Second.

My pluckin' ain't as great as my bro's but what the heck, he's still jealous.

Third.

I need a guitar of my own. Not a toy one, or my bro's.

Forth.

Probably a bass, lead or acoustic. Okay, I want all 3.

Fifth.

Nothing went into my head when I wrote down Geog Elec notes.

Sixth.

Er?

Seventh.

I want to watch Fracture on Wednesday. My bu secretly went to watch it TWICE with her friends. Super jealous.

Eighth.

So who wants to go watch Fracture with me on Wednesday? My treat.

Nineth.

My bu thinks I'm not serious when I told her I want to go see Spongeboobbob Live.

Tenth.

Er?

Eleventh.

Huh?


Irockcan?Omgcan?I'msotraumatised!

...

...

...

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home