Sunday, May 06, 2007

Yesterday, I went out, again.

Date with Jin was interesting. Her sis was there too, so it was kinda weird but ya, both of them, same height.

Haha, I like jadi babysitter like that.

Oops. Did I say that out loud?

Hohoho.

I was happy. I felt like, so free. Walking around Marina Square with money, but can't decided what to buy. Ya know that kinda feeling?

Yeah.

And so, I bought a Skull belt at Topshop and a Black top at Dorothy Perkins. Both cheap stuff, so not that much of a big deal.

And I'm happy for that.

And today I went out again but with a terrible headache. Went out for dinner with my brother, auntie and uncle (ALI, according to Qal). Damn best la.

Since last Monday, out out out non-stop. Because I know if I go home straight after school, I won't be doing anything productive. So going out is my damn best solution.

Hopefully, I can finish my art by tomorrow. God please!

And I got a new phone! Okay, not exactly new phone, but it's new for me la. It's 2nd-hand from my aunt.

Woohoo.

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home