Wednesday, May 16, 2007

At last I'm able to blog. My blogger has been down lately. No idea why.

Some error ocurred and when I checked it out, there were no such errors.

Like, eh?

There's so much to blog about.

I had a haircut and Kal is jealous of my hair. He likes my hair!

HOHOHO!

And I have a new phone. Again.

Well, as usual, not exactly new. I sorta exchanged phones with my bro cause he wants to use my phone cause of its MP3 and I'm left with his Motorola v3x.

I feel weird with a flip-phone.

It's so unlike me.

Like Zakk? With a flip-phone?! Eee, so girly.

Thank goodness the phone is black and not pink (IT ALMOST WAS!).

I can't upload pictures from my phone to the computer cause apparently, the computer is experiencing problems and my bro advised me not to attached the phone to the computer cause it may corrupt the phone.

Whatever he meant, I have no bloody idea la.

So, you people just have to be patient. The pictures are all with Marie so you make her good mood, then probably she will send them to me as soon as possible.

And that is if I have time to post them up, cause I've been really busy lately. Yes, busy!

Rightt.

Ah, what the heck.

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home