Monday, May 28, 2007

Great night. Babis united was established. Wah, best gang ever after 911team and ZakkGang.

Especially with 2 gays in it, super fun I tell you. You should join, BUT terms and conditions apply.

First, you have to eat babi.
Second, you have to be a babi.
Third, you have to be a babi and eat babi at the same time.

Simple? I think not!

I really takes a lot to be a part of the babis. Like, really A LOT!

So here are the members of babi united.


It was a double celebration for the Marie-s. 2-in-1. Great food, great people. Simply envy their family la, except their mad dog though he seems to enjoy jumping onto me.


There I am, the bi-babi sitting next to the gay-babis. It's kinda obvious they have a crush on me. Cause one, Kambing enjoys touching my leg. And two, Kok is attempting to lean towards me to get closer to me. Ahh.


See! I told you so, didn't I? He even tried proposing to me with a flower and a wet shirt (Ooh, sexaye!) but well you know me, once I see the camera, I can never stop acting cute in front of it. Sorry Kambing, I still love you though!


I don't really remember why we were shaking hands. Hmm, still can't remember. But yeah, nice shaking hands with you Judd.


There I was, making out with my shark, and Curry comes interrupting and expects me to brestfeed her shark. EH! USE YOUR OWN BOOBS TO BREATFEED YOUR OWN SHARK LA! And I think that's Judd's shark trying to bite my right boob. Naughty.


You think you're gay? Wait till you meet them! The gay-est babis ever..

And then it was time for everyone to go home, including me.

Rightt. (Like I would go home.)

So me and Ratio followed Daddy to send Louser's friends back. Yes, we sent Kambing back too. And both of us, together with my long legs, crammed at the back. Thus, producing the following babi-tures. (Get it? Pictures sound like PIGture then I change it to BABIture! Still don't get it?! Screw you.)




Yeah, I don't know them. I meant the 2 babis in the above 3 BABItures.

The term 'babitures' was coined by Ratio herself, so credits to her! ALL APPLAUSE.

Oh and in case you haven't noticed, there aren't many pictures of the SWINE herself. You don't know who is the ORIGINAL swine?! Well, I guess it's time the whole world knows.


If you thought you knew all about her, you're wrong. You don't know a single shit about her. Tsk tsk.

People like you should be banned from the world. People like you only know how to assume.

You wana know something? When you ASSUME, you make an ASS out of U and M! Get it? ASS-U-ME.

HAHAHA! Cool right? I know. Hohoho.

Okay la, I shall now end this post. It's getting too long, and I'm getting hungry. So before I leave you to fantasise about me, I shall end off with these.



Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home