Saturday, April 28, 2007

I'm happy.

Because, it's the Month of May next week.

Good movies coming up, like Spiderman 3, Shrek 3, Pirates of the Carribean 3...

Wah, most movies all 3rd sequel.

And if I'm not wrong, my bu is going to watch Fracture with me once my exams are done. Whoots! Anthony Hopkins I heart you nehx!

Fracture. Spiderman3. Fracture. Spiderman3.

I love my bu. Even though, I've been a bitch lately towards her. She's a WonderWoman for being able to tahan all my shit. Salute to you bu!

If I have a daughter in future, I so hope she won't turn out to be like me.

There will be a mini-party on 10th May. Okay, not really a mini-party, but more of gathering. To mark the end of mid-years and of course, the birthday of yours truly.

All friends are invited but there are limitations. So if you're interested, tell me asap.

There will be pizza, pizza and more pizza.

Yes, I don't really fancy pizza, but I know most of my friends have pizza fetishes, so the pizza is more for my friends and not myself.

I'm such a nice person. So touching...

*Sobs.

So mark your calendar people, 10th May, Party at Zakk's place.

Oh, few more things to clarify.

No alcohol, sex, drugs or cigarettes ah!

...

...

...

Rightt.

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home