Saturday, February 03, 2007

I don't know what's wrong with me. And I don't mean this in an emo way but, it's like I never do anything wrong lor.

I don't even recognise myself, as in literally don't recognise myself. I look really different now. Like some cheena-pok-ass-bitch or sth. Shit lur.

I don't look like me anymore.
But I guess it's like a "new" look for me, so I better get used to it because I asked for it. Yes, to people who didn't know, I cut my fringe, like cheena style! I like it lur, but I look like some made-in-china person.

Haha, behold.

See what I mean! Oh, and one more thing, I like to act-act-cute. Get it? I don't really "act-cute" because I'm already act-ually cute. But wth, just wana fit in with the cheena people. HAHA! That's Fiany, a bimbo that I lurrb. And you'll probably see Curry in most of the pics from now, cause the pictures I'm posting belong to her camera. Ratio's pink bag can really fly. Somehow, Ratio was being especially attention-seeking today and decided to spoil lots of pictures. This picture is cute. Our eyes are closed (Stupid bad-throwing peach!). Like who takes pictures with their eyes closed? Except the emo ones out there lur.
Heck Ratio in the picture. She was being really irritating just now. Jin had a hair cut and soft-bonded her hair, for free. Na bu chi. Ask her let her hair down then she don't want. Tsk. Oh, hi Curry.
Now that's an appropriate picture taken with Ratio. However, being the irritating Ratio she was, she decided to look irritating in her pictures too. Goodness, peach.

I chose this picture of Judd and Curry because of Judd's face. You see, Curry looks the same in all the pictures. She smiles the same and does nothing else. So it's like, Judd is looking really pissed at Curry, but somehow Curry still isn't aware of it and continues looking like that.

And if you see carefully, Leong is on the right of the picture. That girl has been having a crush on me since sec2. Goodness.

I'll post more pictures when Ratio sends me more pictures. Haha.

TK Family Day 2007 was okay. Like, uh huhh.

So, while waiting for more pictures to be posted. You can start killing time by staring at this one.

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home