Sunday, January 14, 2007

If you all have been blog hopping to other TK Sec3 students, they would probably be rambling about the Ass Ass homework, aka. Social Studies. Get it?

Sian kanasai chicken backside.

25 articles supposed to be collected during last year's holiday. Like who the fuck would do that? Holiday equates to no school which equates to NO BLOODY FUCKING HOMEWORK. Although it does say HOMEwork, but holiday man. C'mon teachers.

And I have my art to do. It's not easy okay. Have lotsa notes to collect, research on the Net and stuff. It's not all about shading or colouring hor.

Same goes to DnT too, which I think requires more hard work, cause you gota memorise machine names and stuff, which by now, people should know I'm not very good at.

Got Maths homework to do.

School is so boring. Who doesn't agree with me can go to hell for all I care. Jin and I end up drawing on each other's books, arms, legs and stapling each other's blouses. And doing the unthinkable. Like making funny noises, or resorting to harrassing my MEOW MEOW. Or harrassing each other.

It's super boring.

I was so bored during Phys or Chem (I still can't differentiate which is which!), I ended calling myself Spiderman and shooting people with my web.

Jin is a mix of a spider and pig. Pig-headed spider to be exact. Her name is PigSpi or PigSty.

I prefer calling her PigSty.

Haha!

School is super boring. Even Drama isn't doing any good.

Why oh why?!

I even end up humping my own chair and singing to myself all the time.

"I'm horny. I'm horny."

The other day, I sang it to Alisha and she was like "Do you want to masturbate? Or fuck someone? Or be fucked?"

I was like "I don't know? Be fucked?"

Then she was like "By who? Tan Kee Hoe?"

I was like "Wtf?! Knn!"

And she was like "Let me try and picture that!"

I tried picturing it but, no NO no way man. Too explicit.

Haha!

Wtf, Alisha. Good imagination.

Haha.

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home