Saturday, January 27, 2007

Free mags, free postcards, free brochurese, free sweets, free tours and free hunt for hot stuffs.

That's what you'll get for being present at NAFA's open house.
And I was there yesterday with Jin and Erfi. At first, Jin didn't want to follow, because of SOME reasons, BUT in the end, she did! Whee!

It was really tiring there. I thought we were going to be there for an hour or 2 but it turned out that we stayed until the end of the open house. Haha, it was big okay! And the campus(es) were far from one another!

I thought campus(es) had to be side by side but I was wrong.

It was love at infinity sights when we went to campus 2! Fashion studies! Ah, I think I see myself in there, BUT I still have my doubts.

Besides, I promised Jin that if I were to be a Fashion student, I'd make her the mini-singlet for 1 of her 3 boyfriends. Go and guess which one! Haha.

And and, 3 of us agreed we saw this guy who looked exactly like Ashraff. Same character too! At first, I thought he was a punk ass because his hair covered his left eye and he looked punky. He was so tall and thin. My, he was like Ashraff's twin or sth. Goodness.
The people there are really nice, so if you want me to be nice to you, convince my bu to send me there! Now!

Toured around the building and saw all the big-ass machines. Real scary lur. And I'm planning to use the Jacket-ironing machine to slowly take over the world. Slowly burn and torture people! Muahaha!

And then, when people interview me and ask a question like "How did you become so successful, Dr Evil Zakk?"

I'd just reply "With just an ironing machine! MUAHAHA!"

Okay, that sounded stupid but hey, I'll take over the world some day!

Poor Erfi regretted not touring around campus 1. The Fine Arts one. But, it's okay. There's always next year to go again and receive more goodies and see hot guys!

Jin, Erfi and I registered ourselves as Sec 4s. Haha! Jin does not equal to Sec 4.

Oh oh! And their library was love. I love their library!

There were students from other schools too. So sad TK never bring us! Valerie Tan was planning too but she was too busy. Hur hur.

I saw PL there! But no one I recognised. Sad sad. There were many unknown schools and lots of mats and minahs who think their cool. They're those kind that would probably end up in ITEs or sth. Those hopeless mats who make minahs pregnant and minahs who enjoy being pregnant. Lame.

We went to NAFA shop. I bought art stuffs, Jin bought DnT stuffs and Erfi bought colouring stuffs. Cheaper than Art Friend I tell you but sadly, the shop isn't that big. We went to Art Friend after that and bought more stuffs.

Jin and I are going to paste hidden Mickeys around the classroom soon! So, watch out for them!

And we walked back to Bugis for our bloody late lunch. Jin was about to break down and cry. She was super noisy lah.

"Zakk, I want to eat! Very hungry! I've been waiting to eat for 5 hours already! I want to eat!"

Went to Food Court to eat. At last! And then we took neoprints! We were going around asking people for change because Pretty In Tokyo doesn't accept coins to change. Bloody hell.

Yay! We went home at 7 plus. You know how late is that?

Jin was planning to go home at 5 and reach home by 6. But she said sure will leave at 6. In the end leave at 7!

Great day guys! Next year we go again hor!

And boohoo to those who didn't go for the open house! Bloody wasted. Haha! Boohoo!
In the goodie bag, there was NEWater too, but I refuse to drink it. Ee.

This girl doesn't like it too.
Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home