Sunday, January 14, 2007

Found 20 bucks in my jeans just now. I must have been a good girl, so God has decided to reward me I guess. Thanks God, you da man.

Bought a red top for Cheena New Year. Gives me a reason to buy a new top so the bu won't slaughter me. I bought a purple top too just in case. Haha, huge sales just now. Fitting room full and only one cashier. So many clothes lying around, so noisy, so many TAI TAIS.

Oh the horrors man.

From PP to town with JayLo.

Had Teppanyaki for dinner which brought back so many memories. Feeling centuries old now. Stupid ah lian kept staring at us. Don't know why. I think she thought we were lesbians. Or she was probably thinking we were too poor to eat Teppanyaki.

Thanks Jay for paying for me first.

Our legs ache-d, but being the oh-so-sacrifice-for-a-friend Zakk, I decided to just follow Jay to look for a shirt. I'm such a lovely friend.

A mat offered us chewing gum. We said no. Like, he just shoved the chewing gum into my face and asked "WANT?".

Bloody hell.

Headed home at 8 plus. We went all the way to HarbourFront and then back to Hougang. Sleep lor. Haha!

Great date Jay, we got what we wanted. You happy I happy. As happy as a gay.

Stop spending money Zakk.

Hopefully, Ima go for HongBao hunting during Cheena New Year. Whee!

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home