Sunday, January 28, 2007

JayLo is finally 15 years old today. Congrats love!

I shan't talk about all the mushy mushy stuff like how you've been a great friend bla bla bla. That's all plyvet and conpidencial. Ya dig?

Enjoyed today man. I can't believed I organised such a last minute thing. Like just last night I was calling and texting everyone! Surprisingly, Bimbo could make it. Wahaha!

Usually, she'd be like "Huh? Tomorrow? Cannot leh!"

Haha, I woke up at 8 plus to reply Jay's message and visited the toilet before going back to sleep. Haha!

I forgot to thank people, only Jay thanked me for organising it. I seriously didn't thought of me being the organiser, but hey, why not? Haha!

First, I wana thank Jill, Olio and Mitch for coming! Really was panicking cause I thought it was super last minute and you guys for work and tests. Goodness, thank you so much!

Second, I wana thank Jay for turning up! I really almost wanted to kill you when you said your bu was going to bring you out. Like, I wanted to cry lah!

And and last, I wana thank God for bringing us together and making the celebration possible. Though small, but it was so great!

Here's a a lame conversation during lunch that me, Gills and Olio had.

Gills: Wah, got ring. You married already uh?

Zakk: Yah. You didn't know?

Gills: Which one?

Zakk: I can't really remember. I have so many husbands! How to remember?! I
think I got about 10.

(Gills and Zakk laughing already)

Olio: Eh, if you have 10 husbands, you can put 10 rings on all your
fingers, then 10 mah!

Gills + Zakk: -_-"

(Olio laughing like a bimbo)

End.

And that's how lame it was. Haha!

Still waiting for Gills to send me pigs. Tsk, that girl ah. Anyhoots, Gills I'll get your prezzie soon okiex? Be patient!

Muacks to Gills and JayLo.

Once again, Happy Birthday Jo and Happy Belated Birthday to Jill!

Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home