Monday, January 22, 2007

This was a conversation that Ms Tan MM and I had just now during Art.

Tan : Zakiah, did you do anything during the holidays? You look different.

Zak : Huh, me? I did so many things! I look different meh?

( I thought probably she meant me wearing a new pair of glasses but I wore my old ones just now, and wanted to tell her that I was wearing my old glasses instead of the new ones which Ms Tan saw last week, but what the heck.)

Tan : Are you sure you didn't do anything during the holidays? Your eyes, very different.

Zak : Yeah, I know my eyes very small, but still cute.

Tan : No, I meant, did you go for surgery? Eye surgery? During the holidays?

Zak : !!! What you mean? Surgery? Huh! Huh! Huh!

Tan : Your eyes really look different! You sure you didn't?

Zak : What?! Me go for surgery?! Crazy. My eyes from last time already small. No change. Er, maybe it became smaller but NO surgery!

Shock shock shock. Never have I known anyone who thought I went for surgery! At the age of 14 go for eye surgery? I'm not sure what Ms Tan meant by surgery, but she didn't mean Lasik surgery. So what other surgery can you do to your eye?!

Scary Ms Tan.

Haha.

A&B rocks. Some stuff that Mr Koh briefed us on, about Sec 3 year being NOT a HONEYMOON year, which to me, still is one. Haha.

Only a few people know what A&B stands for. Super funny. If you sit beside, you would be the happiest person ever. But then again, if you're not open-minded, don't bother sitting beside me.

And and, I realised. Boys love talking about Bs and not As. I wonder why. I mean boys have As and not Bs, so why talk about Bs?

Do girls talk about As? I know I do talk about As, and I think girls will probably talk more about Bs than As. I'm a neutral person, so I talk about the A&B.

Haha, go figure what A&B stand for.

Chao.

Ps. Still can't get the conversation out of my head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home