Tuesday, January 30, 2007

So many friends have been sick the past week. Surprisingly, nobody passed their sickness to me, though I hang out with most of the sick people.

Get well soon! To people like Ameera, Ratio, Jin, Judd, Erfi, Fiany, The 3H girls (who sucked up to Richard Lim to avoid running! Tsk) and and many many more lur. You want me put up your name then tell me, and prove to me that you're sick.

Whee, I'm really proud of myself right now. Haven't skipped school since day 1 but I predict soon I will cause I'm really starting to get sick with school. Yes, sick.

Gives me a reason to ponteng school. Cause I'm sick.

And and, I wana get a hair cut. Feel like cutting my fringe only, length shall remain as it is, but mayber just trim to get the dry ends off.

I can't wait to have ah-beng hairstyle next year! The bu say when I'm 16 I can do ANYTHING to my hair! I'm also gona ask her for permission to pierce my ear again. 16 years old mah, next year.

Keep hoping man.

Chao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home