Thursday, September 28, 2006

I love Justice League. Can't believe TK people don't watch. Tsk tsk, not sporting man. But anyways, I love Justice League. It's interesting how Flash destroy Lex Luthor. Must go watch. Just hope Cartoon Network stop repeating episodes.

I also love Pokemon. Been watching for 2 Saturdays on Kids Central. Realised I missed out on A WHOLE LOT of Pokemons. I don't look like a Pokemon fanatic, I know. Haha, I love Pikachu and Squirtle and somemore somemore I forget their names liao. Haha.

Haha, cartoon rocks lah. For those who have deprived childhoods and don't watch cartoons like ehem coughSweecoughGeekcough, too bad for you. I feel so sorry for you.

Just a short post lah, too keep you all updated because I don't people coming to me and complaining I never blog.

I'm receivin' enlightment, be afraid. Be very afraid.


*#\\__Kawaii__//* NehxXx.

Even though the gods are crazy
Even though the stars are blind
If you show me real love baby
I'll show you mine/

Peace/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home