Friday, September 29, 2006

AH, today was great. Reached home at 9pm.

Best puasa buka-ing EVER!

Somehow wanted school to end quickly and exams to fly past with a snap. But no, they ain't coming true la deng. Maths lesson was bloody draggy, I nearly fell asleep. Somehow, Mrs Khairul was not in the mood today. I guess it's the guys and cheenas in cahoots, to bring Mrs Khairul down or sth. She's fasting for goodness sake, give her a break la.

I was a good girl. I listened but somehow my eyes started flickering and had to rest my head upon the table. Too tired. 1 whole hour of maths on a Friday. Had maths tuition later on somemore, with a group of 5 other girls. From KC. Erfi was very, VERY vulnerable. Haha!

Tuition was rather interesting. Laughed really hard, my stomach hurt as if I had done a million crunches simultaneously. Tears rolled down, not surprisingly. We were crazy. And that was the time, I realised my ___ was really luminous. It stood out from the purest of pure white blouse of mine. Don't blame me! It's orange lah. Didn't know Erfi, Leong and Athena were crazy over me and my luminously outstanding ___. Haha/

Erfi and I watched pieces of tissue float aimlesslyfrom the 10th storey towards the ground. Hard to believe, we were really amused by them. So gentle, so calm, so peaceful.

Haha!

B**** and B**** walked to the bus interchange together. Tay Tarik left us for her laobu. Boohoo. The 2 Bs were still debating on where we should eat for dinner. Ended up in the library, flipping through cook books and still thinking on what we should have for dinner. Haha, we were fasting and still insisted on browsing through cook books. The pictures were lovely. I almost felt like tearing off the beautiful pictures and just eating them. Haha!

Oh yah, there was a group of mats in the library looking at books too. Hmm, I wonder why. Probably they were also on the path of receiving enlightenment, so they decided to do good things, like erm, read? Instead of smoking at staircases with your uniforms on, or showing off your latest minah girlfriend and bragging on how good she is in bed. Or stuff to that relation.

Diggin'?

We ended our fast with a simple meal at Cavana's. Thanks pak cik for telling us it was time. Manyak manyak thank you.

B* help me eat my carrots and potatoes and he also helped me put away the green peas. So romantic right? In return, I demanded for his order to be sent immediately. Oh and he took utensils and chilli sauce for me too. And he finished my rice for me, and in return I took his beef. Oh, and I also allowed him to eat CHEESE sausages in front of my face.

I can't take cheese. Brings back real horrid memories of that fateful mean on board an air plane heading toward Australia. Shan't elaborate though, I probably already told the story a million times. B* assumes I'm lactose intolerant. I take milk but not all the time. I eat ice cream, so all the time. Maybe just cheese intolerant? Neh mind, later I go clarify. Haha. I'm so nice.

We shared a WHOLE lotsa stories. From cats to fish to Nah to OM to lots lots more. Practically laughed like I ruled the world. Sth like that. Haha. Damn best ah. Sorta like a bonding session. A real fruitful session. Haha, yeah right. So sentimental meh?

B* eats really fast. We had Yakun after that for dessert. Hard to believe, B* never had pepper in his soft-boiled eggs before. I thought everyone does that. Gosh. Thanks to yours truly, he did added some. We exchanged ideas on how to consume our eggs with lotsa feel and satisfaction. Haha, talk about breaking fast. Too interesting ler bah. Sorta in an adventurous way.

Walked around for awhile, bought ear-rings. And B* proceeded to buying his CHEESE sausages. Gash, cheese CHEESE cheese is always on his mind.

Headed to Control Station to top up my card. On the way out, guess who I saw. Mr Muhd! And his taller than him, wife. Somehow, he was smiling. Guess he didn't realised us. We were still in our uniform at White Sands at 8plus lah. The best part of our whole Friday, Bubble tea! I donated $1.20 to B*'s pocket to pay for my Bubble tea.

Ordered my usual Strawberry Milk Tea. Was wondering what B* was doing, he didn't order but instead he was fiddling with his bag or sth. I was waiting for him to take out $1.20 from his pocket to pass to me. So I didn't know what overcame me, I proceeded to ty take out the coins from his full pocket.

Somehow, it felt really REALLY wrong. And then I was like "What the hell am I doing?!" And in my mind was, "I just publicly harassed my good friend. Oh the horrors!". I immediately withdrew my hands and along came out a few coins in my hands. We both were totally speechless for 2 seconds, trying to figure out what just happened. We literally stared at each other for a second and screamed.

Followed by "Oh my god!". Lotsa them.

I bloody stuck my hand into his pocket without his permission and behind that pocket was his very erm, chest. He claimed I was touching his nipples. Ah, too overwhelming too take in everything man. Too much info. My lips are sealed now.

He then ordered his Lychee Ice Blended. We were just too shell-shocked to react properly.

Sadly, we parted. As usual, reminiscing about the day's events in the bus, I smiled and laughed too myself. Again.

Goodness. Why, Zakk?

Why.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home