Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I'm fucking shagged this whole week. It's not even nearing the end and I can't even stay awake in class. My usual sleep time used to be 3 or 4 plus. I slept at 12 last night and I could barely open my eyes. Ahh! What the fuck. And my usual wake time is 5.45am but just now I woke up at 6am. Ahh! How can I still be sleepy?! Oh and Andrea's dad sent me to school. Thanks Andrea! I felt kinda good. Had drama just now. Ms Lian wasn't there. Yay! She keeps wanting an MC from me. For goodness sake, go call my laobu lah! Urgh. Why patronise me?! Idiot lah. Lunch with dear at Macs was a good one. Got to spend more time with my dear. I love my dear so much. She specially joined me for lunch! I love her! Then I met my cousins to pass him money. He damn funny lah! He's the guy obviously supposed to be the fucking early one. Irony lah! I thought he would turn up on time, but he said he was going to be abit late. Well, I thought abit meant like 5-10 mins. But no, he was 20 mins late! Haha! Anyways, during that time, talked with dear. Passed the cash to my cousin then dear and me go toilet. Then we walked to the bus stop. My cousin was still there. Talked to him for awhile. Then in the bus I waved to him. Haha! Usually when we have like big family gathering, I don't usually like say a word to him. Maybe a hi or two but this time was like, wow, we're one big family! He's 20 plus already so please don't think I have a crush on him. He has a girlfriend already! She is hot man! Haha. Then went back to school with dear. Talked more. Then on the way into the school gate, Zeng Woon was walking out then he asked me "Eh you finish already ah?" and I was like "I'm walking back INTO school lah!" Haha! He like so erm, no sense of direction? Haha! Anyways, after drama, me and dear walked out together and just drank at Day&Night. I took so long to drink lah. Sorry horh dear for making you wait. But she said never miind. I know my dear is understanding and dear, I understand how you feel ok? Don't be sad please? I love my dear. We spent like more than half an hour there then when dear left for the bus, I suddenly teared thinking of her. I kinda cried in the bus and this lady who wanted to sit next to me, she was like scanning me from like top to bottom lah. Maybe she thinks I'm mad. Idiot, then don't sit with me lah. Then I teared slightly more cause the Mother won't be joining me for dinner, again. Or was it I can't join her for dinner? Haiz. The lady still thinks I'm crazy. I went home just trying to catch some sleep. It was too hard. I was just thinking too much. Dear God, please give dear and me the strength to overcome all this. Darling cheer up alright? I love you and you know that right. Please ok? Muacks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home