Sunday, March 26, 2006

Please come back home...
A line from Where'd You Go. Damn I love it. Anyways Ima posting about yesterday's bbq. Woke up ard 11 plus went to Sheng Shiong to get supplies. Heavy sia the things. Then went home. Had an hour break. Watched tv then play ma ps2. Went to help the Mother prepare food. Auntie Norin came. Then Clemie came like 4.45pm. The earliest. Then Jovin together with Park. So funny lah. He called then asked "Eh your house the side one with the red merc ah?" Then I was like "Yah lah!". Haha! Then Charis came. Then after that me and the Mother went to fetch Glenn, Judd and Rach. So funny lah. I was in the car screaming "RACHEL RACHEL!" And she was at the bus stop and didn't notice. Whatever lah horh. The Mother has met my friends. JENG JENG JENG! Haha. And then helped in the kitchen abit then went upstairs to my room and pillowfight. I went to bathe lah. Haha! Then the Brother came and we all started bbq. The boys and girls were engrossed with Zoey 101. Stupid bimbo show lah! Haha! After that everyone proceeded outside. I think Jovin scared of the Brother. Well, he IS big lah! Who not scared you tell me! Haha! We were like controlling our words cause the Mother was there. I told everyone to be careful. Haha! I remember saying "I'm watching you!" many many times. Especially to Clemie! Took lotsa pics man! Haha! Mostly in Rach's cam! Clemie went home first! Then Charis. The rest headed to my room to just crash my bed, play ps2 or just laze around. Haha! So many pple! In my room somemore! Ooo! Haha! Then Rach went home! Then was Judd and Glenn. Then Park and Jovin and I played ps2. Played Burnout Revenge. I tell you, if those guys are going to continue playing the game, I'd rather go die. Haha! Then in the end Park's mother called. He spoke korean! Ahh! So cute lah I tell you! But it's really nice. In the end, the Mother sent them to Downtown East take taxi. Cool lah. Park gave me his ping pong ball. I'm touched! Aww! Hehe! So tired lah. I want go now! Chao people!
And remember, I'm watching you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home