Monday, March 27, 2006

Hmm, I'm double faced. I have split personalities. Yes, it's true. At school, I'm so high and all. At home, I'm just sometimes quiet and yah, lonely, to sum it all up. I have no one to high me up. To maybe laugh or just smile. Maybe the television lah but well, the feeling of being high with your best mates aren't there. Know what I'm sayin? It's just different. So yes, call me double-faced. I sincerely accept it.

Anyways, just now during lit, Ms Nah gave lecture about our newspaper report yada yada yada rubbish here and there yada yada yada and apparently Jian Xiong and Eugene kena white card cause I heard Eugene copied JX's work. How stupid! Want to copy then of course must do editing right? This concerns CA leh! Alamak! Stupid dumb fools! Then after that I decided to skip Drama. I don't know why. I just felt like it. Told Leong to tell teacher I not feeling well. Haha! Went to Bedok Corner to makan with Judd and Rach. Was waiting for Glenn then was too long so I decided to ring him up and the start of the convo went on like "Hello, Darling ah?" And Glenn replied "Yah..." And yada yada yada. I love my guy friends man! Hehe! Makes me feel so...erm, happy? Haha! Then Jovin came with taxi. He's like wah liao whey! Too much money too spend. Then Glenn was the latest. He took bus. We all talked and crapped. It was all too funny lah! Laughed until I teared man. Couldn't control lah! Every small joke will laugh. And Judd told Glenn that I talk to myself during class! Ahh! It's meant to be a secret lah! Shh! I don't want people to think I'm crazy. Haha! Then Judd asked "If you were going to die in 3 days time, what would you do?" And I replied "Sex, sex and MORE sex!" Haha! Some of you might think I', crazy. Well, I think I'm crazy so yah, great minds think alike! Haha! In the end crapped until 5 plus then decided to head home. Rach's laobu fetched her. Left the 4 of us. We took 10. Me, Glenn and Judd stopped 2 stops later to take 43. Jovin left all alone in the bus. Aww! Haha! Then we 3 crapped in bus 43. After both of them got off the bus, I closed my eyes and napped! Damn fucking tired lah I tell you! Took bus 147 and this bloody auntie thinks she is some pageant queen and decides to gelek down the bus stairs and she was bloody in my way lah cause I wanted to head upstairs because I was holding the line at the back. So I just pushed her away. Excuse me, wouldn't you do the same?! I'm tired, people behind me are tired and I know auntie also tired but please lah, everybody also want to head home right! Aiyoh!

So yah there you go. Pics are not up yet cause Rach comp got prob. Haiz. Anyways, Ima go head off right now! Chao! Muacks people!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home