Saturday, March 18, 2006

Hello! I'm gonna post about today before Fiza does. Wonder what she's gona post. Haha! She is either slping or eating right now or just lazing around. Both of us went out together just now. Wondering how I knew her? Well, she's 18 this year and we only met during drama camp last year. Cool huh? I was sec1 and she already graduate liao. Wah, cool huh? Yes, I know. Both of us are way cool! Met her in the train. Gossiping about the couple sitting in front of us. They were about 18 around here I think and the girl was wearing PINK HELLO KITTY sandals. You know like those from BUBBLEGUMMERS. Wah liao whey! I think the boy got no other people to woo so no choice choose her. Haiz. Went to PS jalan jalan. Nothing nice there so we took bus 7 to Bugis. Damn packed lah. The lady behind me I think her arm was at my ass the whole time and it was kinda like, erm, uncomfortable. Serious lah! Wth. In the end drop at Bugis. Went into Bugis Village. Walked around looking for shirts and skirts. Then this nice bapok showed us his shop. Kinda interesting lah but the shop was PINK! Ahh! Bapok is erm, gayish guy? Like very soft guy like that lah. But he was polite and nice. Hehe! In the end, Fiza brought me to the shop where have denim jeans and skirts. The auntie recognised her sia! Then they talk like old buddies like that. Haha! Auntie showed me a pair of jeans skirt new arrival I think. With green threads. Nice lah. I tried it on and wah, HOT SIA ME! Haha. The skirt was hot too lah. I tried on jeans also but my ass too big lah. In the end I bought the skirt for 25 bucks lah! CHEAP LIKE HELL LAH! Then, Fiza talk to me in malay about auntie selling her skirt for 28 bucks. I just haha then auntie was like "I understand ok!" Sth like that lah! Haha! Me and Fiza on a few of auntie's denim things. The denim dress, denim jackets and the jeans! Shall ask the brother for more money! Whee! Then find for shirt all like not interesting one. So decided to go Bugis Junction TOPSHOP. Nice lah but EX like KNN lah. Haha! Then go walk around and then we went to EDGE see see here and there. Not much interesting stuff. There was one shop do what makeover thingy then can take picture of yourself like model like that. I think I wana try. 48 bucks lah. I will go ask the mother. Then we went toilet and then I bought bubble tea. I SAW JESSICA SIM SHI YUN! She is taller than me! I don't like this. STOP GROWING LAH YOU PPLE! Urgh. I shall grow taller. Jessica turned around I also turned around. We looked at each other and smiled! Haha. Me and Fiza then decided to balik kampung. We walked like 2 bus stops before Bugis so can find sit easily! Whee! I belanja her a bottle of mineral water. See, junior so nice to senior. Learn from me. Learn the good stuff, not the bad. Aiyoh! Talked and crapped in the bus. Took a few pics. Next time I shall bring the mother's digi cam alright? Ahh! In the end we stop at SRJC bus stop and waited for our different buses. 119 came and Fiza got on and waved to me. We were parted. Ahh! Not long, bloody 113 came and I headed home.
I'm hungry now! And I love my new skirt! Thanks Fiza! Call me when you bored horh! Whee! Chao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home