Friday, March 24, 2006

My 100th post. Wow. 2 songs are playing in my head simultaneously. Where'd You Go by Fort Minor and Far Away by Nickelback. I love the new one by Fort Minor. I wonder how Jessea sang it with Fort Minor at the concert. I wana hear! Far Away is like so the nicest rock love song ever. To me lah, I don't know about you people. Just love the song. It reminds me of Andrea. Really. I cried when I heard the song. Thinking of my life and Andrea's life. Both of us are like, dying soon. Ok maybe Andrea doesn't wana die early but I don't mind leaving earth early. God's decision. I shall leave it up to him. And I was happy when Andrea waved to me just now along the Staff Room there. She showed me the OK sign and asked "OK?" and I showed her back the OK sign and said "OK!". I now wonder to myself. Am I really THAT ok? I don't know. I just feel ok when I see friends I love. After that, it seems like...shit. If only, if only...Haiz! Nvm then, everyone has their own problems. I guess God is testing us. God, why make me and my friends sad? Why? Haiz. Anyways Andrea, I love you! Muacks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home