Thursday, March 23, 2006

I'm really shagged this few days. School is getting on my nerves. I wonder if Ms Toh reads my blog but anyways I hate her. Freedom of speech. I shall hate anyone I hate alright. She just likes those who are smarter. WHATEVER TEACHER! Anyways, did I tell you I hate school? I didn't? Oh really?! I see. Ok Ok. I hate school! Yay! Haha! I'm now really too shagged to even remember what had happened. Just that this saturday having bbq! People who are invited please turn up. The rest not invited then too bad lah. That means I hate you! Haha! No lah. This bbq is just for fun so the Mother say only a few friends. Next time I shall organise a big bbq. Hmm, maybe not. I can't be bothered with you people anymore. Ahh! Haha! Whatever lah I want to go and rest.
And to Andrea. Stop saying sorry! You are not in the wrong! I don't hate you! I love you! Ok? We both shall cheer up and be better people ok? Muacks darling!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home