Sunday, March 19, 2006

After looking at Andrea's blog, I teared. I don't know. Maybe it was the song, maybe it was just the way she writes. About her life, school, friends, family and all that jazz. I just think Andrea's a really great person. I love her.

The reason I teared was because, well maybe, I was happy when you told me the truth but after that, it seemed like my mind just all jumbled up when I realise what you were saying is true. I love you because you're honest. And you know you can trust me. But yeah, I just hope I won't feel weird when I see you. I'm sad though. But I still love you, as a friend.

My bro just called and asked if The Mother was at home. I simply replied, "No and you can bring your friends home if you want to." It made me think. Why is it like that? Why did I answer him that way? Is it because I know him too well to even know his intentions even when we are on the phone? Or just that something is not right? Haiz.

The trip today to East Coast was great. I love my friends, Judd and Jovin. Thanks for spending the last day of March hols with me. I wil elaborate what happened another time alright. I need to cool down.

I'm sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home