Saturday, March 18, 2006

I think Pink's latest music video Stupid Girls is hot lah! Haha! She's quite pretty for a blonde. And she just rocks lah. I love her lyrics. Haha!
Let me clarify one thing to Judd and Rach. I never hold Jovin's hand lah! Ahh! No no no. I told you so many times I'm lesbian. Haha!
Oh and just an advance 2-months notice. So yah, May is a very important as said by none other then Olio the Gay (or Oreo whatever her name is!). Haha! Last day of Mid-Yr Exams falls on my birthday lah. But the next day, 11th, is marking day that means, NO BLOODY FUCKING SCHOOL! Whee! I'm excited lah. I wonder if I'm gona enjoy my birthday this year. Hmm.
And Orea (or Olio!) said her younger brother had the health check-up thingy. You know the number 1-5 where they will put what shitty puberty stage. Her brother had 1 but his friend had 5? What does it mean sia? Olio said maybe it meant as longer you-know-what. Haha! But the friend haven't voice break. Haha! And then Olio father said something like " So does it mean if you get -1, you are gay?". Haha! Funny one.
Anyways HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAREST GLENN! WITH HUGS AND KISSES! MUACKS MUACKS! YOU'LL GET YOUR GIFT AND KISS FROM ME ON MONDAY ALRIGHT! HEHE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home