Saturday, February 25, 2006

Whee! I love Whee-ing! Anyways I just wana say that I don't like people who have long hair in primary sch and then when they reach secondary sch they cut it damn short and still insists they aren't butches or bungs or what have you. Aiyah, I just don't like can liao. And Jo, not you. I love you still. Stupid people. Long hair nice then want act cool with short hair. Feel offended if you must, see if I bloody care. I love my beautiful long hair. It's nice with shades of dark brown and dark red. Although, it ain't that obvious but I'm lovin my hair! Whee! Can't wait for my hair to be waist long. I've seen people with waist long hair and their hair ain't that great looking. Frizzy lah. So from now on, I must take care of my hair. This next statement may seem too ego for you so don't bother reading if you don't like. Many people have asked if I have rebonded or straightened my hair. No, it's just naturally straight, was simply my reply. Of course followed by a friendly smile lah. Most of you know that I love being praised/commented and you know I kembang easily. Wahaha! So yah, love me any my hair anyways. Whee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home