Saturday, February 25, 2006

I kinda lazy to post but anyways, I'll just make it a short one alright. Sorry to call you Gee, Gee. If you still don't know if I'm referring to you then erm, take it that I'm talking to the air ok. I don't know what else to call you cause I wana keep this between us and not let nosey people bother.
Anyways, after sch went to PS just now. Whee! I think I saw my brown-blonde-headed drama senior and I thought she was looking at me through those thick black sunglasses. So, I just looked and smiled and I thought she smiled back. And, I think it's her cause the body shape almost the same. Not that I look at my seniors' body lah. Then went to buy tix for movie I Not Stupid Too. Can't believe I'm watching that show. Then went to pastamania. Kinda cool, cause coincidentally 4 of use ordered different pasta. 3 ate creamy chicken I ate spicy chicken. Not bad ah, except that mine was swarmed with peas which I left them aside. Peas are nightmare for me lah. Creamy chicken not bad. I finished Charis' creamy chicken got I liked it and my spicy chicken finish liao. My mouth was messy then Rach go take pic. Wahaha. We were tahaning not to drink water. Whee! Went to take neos. My gdness. The amt of money we spent ah, as if money grow on trees like that. Then we walked around. Charis and Rach purposely didn't notice that Jin and I were missing but we found them in the end. Went to Sasa to spray perfume on myself and Jin eyeshadowed my arm. Cool right, not. Then went to Body shop spray more. And, recommended Charis few cleansing products. Whee! We then proceeded to Carrefour for drinks. Coke lime cost a measly 90 cents. Green tea a buck and 8 cents. To hell with that lah. Hide them in our bags then went to cinema. I wanted to check if the cashiers at the popcorn counter was NURUL. Cause Nurul supposingly is a cashier. But then I check don't have, instead, there was another Zakiah oppo me. Then Rach was like " Eh ZAKIAH!" Then I was like "Hmm Yes RACHEL!" Haha. Charis bought Nachos and Sprite and then I paid 50 cents just to drink her Sprite. Worth it lah. Went into the cinema. Then Rach said the guy in front of me was irritated with me for talking before te show start. Got guy in front of me meh? I remembered stretching my legs to the front seat handle cause no one was sitting there and now Rach is talking about a guy in front of me? I don't know. Show not too bad. Funny and sad. I cried a few times. Out of the cinema I realised my eyeliner smudged. Made me look darker. Wahaha! Then took neos again. Then walked around and said goodbye to Jin. Me and Charis take NEL Rach go some other line. Slept on the train and Charis woke me up to say goodbye at her stop. Then closed my eyes and reached Hougang. Went to Hougang Mall to pee and then I saw a guy enter. I think he was too urgent or sth. But I just couldn't be bothered with mad people and walked back home. So tired lah. Saw few cats on the way. Awww. I adore kitties so much. Reached home watch tv sleep wake up eat watch tv sleep finally on the comp and am gonna sleep soon. I know I slept alot but I still feel lethargic an exhausted.
I realised a short post became long. Anyways, take care people. My cell is back so feel free to text me anytime. Peace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home