Thursday, February 23, 2006

Ima gonna dedicate this post to that someone who is kinda in a dilemma right now. Ok, I'm sorry if you're not but yeah. I shall name this person, Gee. No, not GeeGee Gerard(only some people know who is GeeGee Gerard horh, don't tell!), but some person alright. So Gee's got problems and yeah. That's almost about it. So yeah, as you should all know me by now. I don't like to see people sad cause it makes me kinda sad too knowing that a friend is not really enjoying(and suffering) life as you are. So, I'll make the most of it to do my best to cheer my sad sad friends. Hehe. Gee, don't be disheartened alright. And, I'm sorry if you don't know I'm talking about you. Just ask nicely alright. If you want you can give me a holler aight. Hope to hear from you soon.
Olio is gay lah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home