Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I'm sad once again. All good things always have to come to an end. In my case, a very sudden end. Do you realise that I always post about happy things and the next sec you know, I'm all depressed? I think that's what's going on in my life right now. Just a week and I can't stop myself from tearing. At least once a day. Fucktup people always have to ruin my happiness. Can't you fucktup people just let me simle for one complete day?! Can't you?! If you don't like me so much tell me straight in the face lah! Why must you go around telling people all the bad things I've done and then tell people I'm the baddest person and then take away all my friends? You very happy like that is it? Is that how you want me to suffer? Huh? Is that the way you are going to treat me? I'm no computer lah. You don't just delete my friends away from C drive or A drive. Wtf shit lah. All you people are really very SAD people. All those who think I'm supposed to be that all perfect girl. Well, get this into your heads damn all you fucktup people. I don't have an all-rounder perfect family as you guys do. The Mother is a single parent and she struggles a lot to keep her family standing tall. You people always think "Wah! Her family so nice bla bla bla shit" Stop it lah. I pity you guys you know. Such shallow thinking. Your brain so small right? Only know how to discriminate people who aren't as fortunate as you? Think again, are you better than me? Are you smarter than me? Are you way cooler than me? The Mother doesn't spend as much time with me as she did last time before Uncle came into OUR lives. But so? I've got things to accomplish. Don't tell me you don't have? You jealous of the way I'm living? Why, I ask you, Why? Is it very nice? I have to smile everyday in front of people. Why would I tell them "Hey, my family is broken you have to treat me nice". No, right? I want people to know how I really am, not because of my background/family status, I want people to know that I'm that very person standing in front of you, talking to you as if my world was just as nice as everbody else's. So, all you fucktup people trying to ruin others' lives. You think you're so great? You think so huh? Think again before I confront you straight in the face. And mind you, I'll embarrass you. And I don't care who you are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home