Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Today I shall blog about some guys from my class. Whee!
First off, we have the jerkasaurous Jasmeet. Yes, I said Jasmeet. Not Jasmine or Yasmine or Yasmeet. Jasmeet is a guy. Apparently he loves to disturb girls for no ryhme or reason. Oh and he is WAY tall. Since pri sch I thought I was tall, but yeah. I was awaken by reality since the day I stepped into TK borders. Damn, I'm short. Wahaha. Just now during music lesson in the auditorium, Jasmeet was situated behind me and Aly and he kept kicking our chairs. Don't ask me why. Me and Aly swung out our weapons of MASS-JASMEET-DESTRUCTION. Me with scissors and Aly was douple-powered by a pair of scissors and a bloody oversized penknife. Yes, we snipped off bits of his leg hair. He was munching on his chewing gum lah. He disturbed me and Aly so I told him off with a few vulgarities added and Jeric and Jovi laughed. I told Jasmeet I was going to complain to teacher if he still persists on disturbing the damsels in distress. At the end of musc lesson, I went straight to Mdm Nora but I also reminded myself not to speak childishly so I said, " Er, Mdm Nora, Is it alright if you could change Jasmeet's sitting place cause he keeps disturbing me and Alyssa." The reply came, " Oh Jasmeet Singh ah? Ok. Remind me next week ah!" And I walked off with an evil grin spread across my face. Wahaha!
Next off, Toot Tian Sern. No, his surname isn't Toot though I kinda wished it was. Wahaha! TS thinks he is so damn smart and calls other people stupid. Yes, he called me one. I was angry lah but it was during lesson time so I chilled. He doesn't know what's sarcasm and his english sucks. He's from the CheenaPok Asses Society in my class and talks like some auntie who can't stop blabbering with that gay fag mouth of his. Wtf? He called me and Charis a bimbo cause we were admiring the stupidity of Darrell's control of his calculator. For some reason, the cover dropped and Darrell was cursing himself. I shall conclude that Tian Sern is an ass.
Next in line, Darrell. He has a tendency to curse by himself and express himself throuhg really weird actions like erm, ok examples ah. He receives back a test paper and realises he has made a careless mistake and so he goes " Aiyah! So silly! *bangs head on the table*" Sth like that lah.
Then there is YY. He is a weird person to me. His socks are unseenable yet I'm always tchers' main attraction. WTF right? My socks are always above the shoes and tcher really has to get this in a head. I'm tall and I have fairly long legs so I have a longer and taller ankle. That's why my ankle is always visible when I wear my socks PROPERLY and I ain't gona pull it higher. YY sat with me on the bus one early morning. I was rather surprised out of all people he sat with me. But I would be better off thinking that there wasn't any seats left so he sat with me lah. Simple. Then he striked a conversation with me about studying. Haha. On the 2nd bus, we stood together near the exit and I found 2 empty seats just at the seats behind the exit. I know it's meant for others so I'm sorry government, I was tired ah. Then YY decided to sit next to me. Kinda shocked again. I thought well, as classmates why not. And I might have to think that he sat with me case there wasno other sits left. Bahh. Then got off the bus and needed to walk to sch. The most shocking thing was that YY left me walking alone instead of walking with me! Argh! Never mind. I listen music! YY so unromantic one! Bleah.
Jovin is the Zakk Gang's ATM machine lah. He's loaded and he attends maths remedial with me and we always make fun of Anand. Whee!
Ok, there you go. Some of the guys in my class. Happy reading. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home