Thursday, February 16, 2006

The day started out pretty well. I refuse to attend sch but then the Mother said that she will send me. I felt so ... I don't know. She said she understands how it feels to be unwell. Haiz, sometimes I wished I wouldn't hate the world so much, but it just comes naturally. Reached sch with bloody wet hair. Gave Rach, Jin, Judd and Charis their badly wrapped gifts. Haha! And a lollipop. Charis gave me a purple comb with a semi-orange mirror. Expected lah. I gave her piglet comb and mirror with bag leh! Hehe. Rach gave me pink mirror with her face inside. Typical of her to past her pics everywhere. I gave her pink heart studs. Then Judd gave me a Size S shirt. S! U Idot! Yellow shirt with a pig humping another. Damn Idot! I gave her purple star studs. Purple and Star! Judd should know what that means! Hehe. Then I gave Jin the piglet magnet keychain! Hehe. She didn't know it was magnetic. Still waiting for Jin's gift. She will combine Bday, Xmas and Vday all together. Ok lah Jin. Take your time. Kept smiling. TAF was shit lah. Tcher was like "Ok Stretching exercises...Finish run 10 rounds ard the hall...Ok come back cool down then do circuit training..." WTF lah. During PE just sat ard cause I was having a headache. Then I think Lit was rather shiok lah don't ask me why. Haha. Recess slacked. Sci was cool. Ms Ang was not in sch. Woot! I think Mr Teng's slang is kinda nice. And his jokes are somewhat comical. Had Maths. Tahanable. Then Had Chinese. Tcher was in a good mood. Thank God for that. I didn't hand in my homework and she didn't ask. Thank God again for that. Then stayed back for Maths for awhile. Went to find wallet like siao man! Can't find. Damn. Went to PS with Jin. It was so fun. Thanks Jin for making me smile every minute I'm with you. You make me forget all the pain. We ate at Long John's and had a difficult time deciding our food. At last we just ordered Combo3 and shared. Haha! Lame lah. Took neos. Then went to look for belated Vday gifts with Jin. She bought not me. Haha! In the end I ask her lend me EZlink to take MRT home. And I gave her 50cents to take bus home. Hehe! Thanks Jin. You really make me happy. I kept looking at the neos we took on the way home. So happy. Thank you again!
Jay* I wana make a public apology to you because I know I said to you already but I just don't feel right. Sorry I cried the other time. I lied to you. I love you Jay. Very very much! (*Name is changed to protect privacy)
"It's a crime to be hot and single at the same time. Someone jail me up please!"
-Zakk
Pic of the Day:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home