Tuesday, February 14, 2006

I shall start on ytd first alright? Not happy then go away lah! Went to sch very early in the morning. Reached sch around 6.30am? I know what you are thinking. Wtf, Zakk! But haha! I was from my uncle's place in Sengkang so I scared late. Woke up at 5. Siao Zakk. Met Amirah in the bus! Fated lah. Went to buy things at ESSO. Got Halls cause my throat was hurting. Walked to sch at 6.45am. Slept for awhile cause I wasn' feeling well and I was tired. Survived the whole day in sch. Jeric got 25/30 for composition. I suspect teacher was drunk. I got 22 and I think I got 2nd highest? I don't know. Judd wrote about meeting God. Very interesting I tell you. She got 20 or 21. Can't remember. After sch, Judd, Rach and Jin left me alone in sch cause they need do project. I had drama. Charis went home already. So I needed to find a friend, if not I'll be a loner. I sat in the canteen for about 15mins all alone pretending to do sth. And then I spotted Tammie! So I went to join her. My daughter was no where to be found. So was Afiq. Damn. Went to chat with them. They did homework and I ate and disturbed them. Shereen said the wind is a guy. I so totally agreed lah! The way the wind caresses my face, hair and ass! And the way the wind lifts up my skirt. The wind is a guy! Then came my daughter. I missed her so much I hugged her! I went to sit with her cause Tammie's table was full. She told me what had happened and I'm so happy for her! To my daughter, I'm really very happy for you but abit jealous lah. Hehe! I really treasure friends like my daughter, even though we only knew each other last year. It's like we've known each other for years. I love you my daughter so so much! You know when we were walking to the bus stop after drama. When you said I Love You to me, many many times, I was very very touched and I felt so loved. Thank You very much for making me a very happy Mummy! Something bad happened. On the way out of sch, I realised I left my wallet in the Music Rm. Urgh! Lucky I put my big money in my pocket. Hehe! Me, daughter and Xin Chee hung out at the shop later on and chat until 7 plus and went home. Hugged my daughter before I boarded the bus! Aww. I told the Mother I not feeling well, so she gave me pills. I slept and was too much in pain the next morning so I called the Mother to tell her I not feeling well. She decided that we should meet at Polyclinic. I showered and changed and got ready. No one would believed that I was sick man, cause of the way I dressed. Was at Polyclinic for about an hour and 45 mins. After that went to Hougang Mall with the Mother to buy Vday Gifts. Called Jo but she was on the way when the Mother and I were paying for our things. Hehe! Sorry lah Jo. I also bought Vday gifts for myself. I bought a dark grey cap with shiny beads on it. I don't know what you call them but they are spots. Dark grey ones. I think it's very nice. I love it. The Mother likes it too! You should see my new wallet/purse. It's purple with shiny purple spots. Hehe! I love purple man! I hinted to the Mother to buy me small stuffed toys and purple mugs that were dedicated to Daughters but nah, she didn't. It's ok lah. I already got gifts from the Mother for Vday. Went home and she cooked dinner and she went out to spend time with Uncle for Vday! Haven't bought a gift for the Mother and him but I already have something in mind! Weehoo!
Chao People And A Happy Vday to you! Sorry if I didn't buy you a gift. Haha! And it's kinda nice spending Vday at home alone and sick. Trust me! Love My Babies So Much!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home